STUDIO OLIVIERI & ASSOCIATI – CONSULENZA ATTUARIALE E FINANZIARIA
Studio Olivieri & Associati was founded in the seventies on the initiative of Prof. Gennaro Olivieri, a point of reference on the Italian and international scene in the field of research, university teaching and actuarial, financial and accounting consultancy. Today the team consists of a group of permanently appointed professionals and external consultants.
A multidisciplinary team made up of actuaries, mathematicians, accountants, lawyers, engineers, researchers and university professors, with a common vocation for excellence, research and training, working closely together to create a rare and synergistic integration of skills. To ensure a top level service on an ongoing basis, Olivieri & Associati is organized in multidisciplinary teams composed of expert consultants on specific subjects. The constant exchange of knowledge between research and practice is a guarantee for our customers of a service oriented to the resolution of complex problems, relying on professionalism, technology and innovation.
Vision & Mission
- Support for financial and insurance market operators and companies in the industrial world, in solving specific problems concerning social security, insurance and / or financial transactions;
- Supporting companies listed on a regulated EU market (and unlisted companies that have requested it) in the process of adjusting to International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), as well as US GAAP accounting standards;
- Support for Insurance Companies, as well as traditional actuarial and financial aspects, in identifying the most suitable solutions to problems related to innovative aspects and implementation of models capable of developing economic and actuarial assessments to support top management decisions;
- Support for Insurance Companies in the study and assessment of the impact on the balance sheet and capital with a view to Solvency II and the different possibilities for calculating capital requirements (Minimum Capital Requirement and Solvency Capital Requirement)
In pursuing its Mission, Olivieri & Associati aims to:
- Offer services with high quality and innovative standards that meet the needs of the Customer;
- Provide the Customer with integrated financial, statistical, actuarial and accounting assistance, which allows to have a broader view of the impact, on the economic and patrimonial situation of the company, of the application of the provisions introduced by EU and international regulations and agreements;
- Also provide support for the strategic decisions of top management for solvency and profitability;
- In line and for the pursuit of the foregoing, Olivieri & Associati invests in the continuous professional growth of the resources involved in consulting activities, on their development in terms of skills and knowledge, on their motivation and valorisation, on the strengthening of the feeling of belonging (“Internal” mission).
In order to ensure a top level service on an ongoing basis, Olivieri & Associati is organized in multidisciplinary teams composed of expert consultants on specific subjects. The constant exchange of knowledge between research and practice is a guarantee for our customers of a service oriented to the resolution of complex problems, relying on professionalism, technology and innovation.
Actuary – Consultant
Actuary – Consultant
Maria Sole Staffa
Scientific technical specialist